Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break Bucket List Linky



OK, so here's my Spring Break 
Bucket list for my STAYcation:

1. Relax


2. Enjoy watching 
   Duck Dynasty  
 knowing I don't have 
to get up early, Jack!

3. Buy hydrangeas  :-)  
Happy, 
         happy, 
                  happy!

Plant hydrangeas in pots 
so the deer can't get to them!



4. A pedicure would be nice.......



5. Sleep later................   :-)


6. Drink iced coffee in 
     my porch swing.

  7. Spend time with pets: 
     take Baron to get shaved

          and play with Hedgie.

                                                
 8. Spend a day at the outlet mall.

9. Read books I downloaded from Amazon:

~The Pastor's Wife
~Bluegrass State of Mind
~Dying to Get Published
~A Reason to Live
~Dyeing Shame
~With a Twist
~Long Time Coming
~Growing up in Blue  
~Vada Faith ✓ 

10. Maybe a new hair color......
 hmmm....decisions, decisions......


So, not exciting, but 
       NO 
          STRESS!



                                                                                                                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. I love your list...pictures are perfect! Cute blog too! THANKS for linking up with me! Have a wonderful break!

    Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete