Sunday, March 17, 2013

I just love gathering great ideas!

Another great idea! This one is from Angie at 
Timeouts and Tootsie Rolls.~~~~~~~ 

No More Name Plates

The most frequently asked question when 
visitors come to my room is "What did you 
use to write the names on your desks?"




Well, my friends, I can't stand name plates. 
Nope, don't like them at all! The kids pick 
at them, tear them, write on them, and they 
basically look a mess!

So, my teacher buddy (Kathy at Kathy's 
Coordinated Class) and I came up with the 
PeRfEcT solution...

Sharpie Paint Pens!




These pens rock!!

They are like your typical Paint Pen 
(shake and shake and shake, press and 
press and press and finally paint 
starts flowing).

The best part is - they don't wipe off! 
Yep, that's right! They stay put, no mess, 
no fuss.

So...

my second most asked question is 
"How does it come off?"

Let me tell you my friend it is simple!

Just rub well with an Expo marker, 
wipe clean with a Kleenex, and viola! 
It is gone!


(Btw, this little trick works with 
any smooth slick surface that is 
written on with Sharpie. For example, 
my laminated birthday posters have 
names and dates written with black 
Sharpie. At the end of the year, I 
clean with my Expo marker and the 
poster is ready to go for the next 
school year. Cool, huh?!)


The markers come in a variety of 
colors. So, go - hurry - pick some 
up now and start your first full 
week after Thanksgiving with a 
clean, neat desk top!

She's a genius! NO MORE TAPED NAMETAGS!!! 
Seriously, how do people figure these things out??!

No comments:

Post a Comment